 CAD / MLCad / 93 (-5)
  Re: Suggestion for MLCad Plug-Ins

Sorry for the delayed reply. I agree that plug-ins should have more functionallity than just playing the roole of a format converter. What I could imagine is chaining the plug-in into the read processing of a dat/mpd file, that allowing the plug-in (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Best hardware for MLCad?

(...) i'm running a PIII 500 with 128M and a voodoo3 3000... *love* the performance i see from MLCad (and *love love love* the voodoo 3000 for Q3, unreal, etc)... running the VEC creation in LDAO is also a dream.. i used to start it and leave it for (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Best hardware for MLCad?

I'm looking to do some upgrading here at home (gotta love that tax return), and am interested what I can add/change to improve my MLCad performance. Is it strictly processor driven or can a beefier video card help out? With 256mb of RAM, I think (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Michael Lachmann <m.lachmann@xpoint.at> wrote in message news:FnyBpI.5HD@lugnet.com... (...) In my other life, I write what is essentially a plug-in for mechanical CAD systems. I also use plug-ins in other applications, like PageMaker. The common (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Suggestion for MLCad Plug-Ins

I'm happy to hear the general agreement for plug-ins. I agree defining a standard, valid for other programs too, would be the best scenario. The idea to choin the plug-in into the rendering pipe-line is a good idea, but has to be well defined. I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact