 CAD / MLCad / 911
Re: Minifig Construction, Part Numbering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 05:04:15 GMT

Thanks for the help the minifigs guys.
As for part numbers, here the story:
A while back I was looking for a part to go in a technic model I was
building.  After looking up the number at Technica, I serched
lugnet.cad.parts to find the particular file I wanted.  Not finding the
model number, I posted a request.  I recieved a few replies that the part I
wanted was already made, it just had a different number.  Also, I'm
thinking about makeing my own parts and therfore wanted to know the basis
of the part number scheme.
I hope this clarifies the issue some.

-Orion