 CAD / MLCad / 867
Re: Technics beams and plates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 15:42:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Tom Heverly wrote:

Do I need to figure out how to modify my existing parts, or is my
library incomplete.  I downloaded the latest parts list:

Current Parts Update LCAD 2000-02 - September 30, 2000

You need to download the main library files.  These are ldraw.exe (the
original LDraw software) and complete.exe (the complete collection of
LCAD part updates).  These are both ARJ archives, in self-extracting
packages (just like lcad0002.exe was).  See
<http://www.ldraw.org/download/start/> for some instructions on handling
files like these.

The base LDraw file is at
<http://www.ldraw.org/download/ldraw/LDRAW027.EXE>.[1]
The LCAD Updates file is at
<http://www.ldraw.org/download/updates/complete.exe>.

Be sure to install them in order: first ldraw027, then complete.exe.

After you've installed these files, use MLCAD's Scan Parts command to
make sure MLCAD knows about the new parts.

--
Steve
1) For those who are curious, LDRAW027 is a slightly revised ldraw