 CAD / MLCad / 852
    Rotation trouble —Ronald Vallenduuk
   Hi all, I'm pretty much new to MLcad, although I'm not quite new to the world of CAD. I had some trouble after rotating a part at 45deg. After that I couldn't get the rotation angle back to 90.... Pieces were rotating all over the place, but not at (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Rotation trouble —Ronald Scott Moody
     Hey Dug, I have had some difficulty with that at times as well. One way I began to over come the problem was to open the rotation dialog bod and go to the bottom text window (you have to click the radio button to enable it). And enter "1 0 0 0 1 0 0 (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Rotation trouble —Travis Dickinson
   Hey, There should be some buttons with arrows going around axes. These control the rotation of an element around the x, y, and z axes. The degree of rotation is determined by the grid icon. You can also edit the amount of rotation by going to (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)