 CAD / MLCad / 853
Re: Rotation trouble
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 10:02:10 GMT

Hey Dug,
I have had some difficulty with that at times as well.  One way I began to over
come the problem was to open the rotation dialog bod and go to the bottom text
window (you have to click the radio button to enable it).  And enter "1 0 0 0 1
0 0 0 1" that will get the part back to it's original state.  I hope this helps
some.  Just keep trying, you will get it.

Later,

Scott