 CAD / MLCad / 8 (-5)
  Re: MLCad wishlist (was Re: Ice Cream

I felt this should be in the MLCAD group and wrote my comments to each item. In lugnet.cad, Larry Pieniazek writes: [snip] (...) I would say instead allowing you to select a part and drag/drop it elsewhere in the list. (...) Perhaps using the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Part Authoring

(...) thats one way.. notepad yes. mostly thats 50% of what I use (or ldraw editor from LDAO) other ways to do parts, is "draw" sections in LDD, put together in LEDIT, inline, and do the rest with editor (quad's,tri's and such) then once part is (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  peves and likes of MLCAD

first pieves.... it takes about 7 - 8 seconds to render the parts .. (wanted to change the color on a piece, when i could of done it in ldraw editer, butused MLCAD for the color thing) thats all pieves. now, what is kool other than that, MLCADis a (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Part Authoring

(...) Seconded. MLCad is very very nice. But, awesome as it is, there are always wish lists... Go here: (URL) my wishlist... (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Part Authoring

Has anyone tried to make new parts with MLCAD? I would like to learn how to do them and then contribute to the LDraw library. I am assuming right now that it can only be done with Notepad and saved then viewed with MLCAD, but I don't know. I am (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact