 CAD / MLCad / 798 (-5)
  Re: Another MLCad suggestion

(...) I have a small network of Sun Microstations that have a very large amount of raw processing capability. I have already tested POV on it - I convinced my supervisor to let me install it to simulate a overload on the servers. They pulled through (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  (canceled)

  LEGO-group using MLCAD

Hey Michael, Did you notice that Jake is someone from TLC? You must be thrilled now! Iemke-P. (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Printing problems in MLCAD

I just found something about this - if the printer driver run's out of memory - MLCad doesn't get notified or at least ignores the errors - resulting in either blank pages (totaly blank) or also getting pages with just some rubish on it ... I will (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Printing problems in MLCAD

(...) Yep. The print preview shows it just fine. Everything is perfect right up until the actual print out process when the model won't print for anything. The header/footer and parts list have no problem at all, but the parts/models will not print (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact