 CAD / MLCad / 798
Re: Another MLCad suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 01:50:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Jamie Obrien writes:
ATM i've got an 8000+ piece structure that isn't very structured, and
that's the next painfull step!! (estimated size ~12000, and that's
only around 1/5th the total of the finished building. God knows how
i'm going to POV this one!!)

I have a small network of Sun Microstations that have a very large amount of
raw processing capability. I have already tested POV on it - I convinced my
supervisor to let me install it to simulate a overload on the servers. They
pulled through pretty well. If you can send the POV or the dat file I could
render it for you. It will definately beat the pants off your P200.

P.S. I got a P266 Portege and now I can't stand to use it, tooo sloow.

//VR Keef