 CAD / MLCad / 773
Re: Question about MLCAD colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 11:01:57 GMT

"Joseph Cardana" wrote...
    In reference to the Main and Edge colors... If I color a part red the
edges are bright red. Is there a way to have the edge colors black or dark
gray? Is there a reason for the odd edge colors?

The reason is to be LDraw compatible...
I got the edge colors from a creating a model with 16 bricks in 16 colors,
saving a bitmap in LDraw, and looking at the RGB values.
You can see those edge colors in http://www.ldraw.org/faq#question-27
I guess Paul Gyugyi did the same?
/Lars