 CAD / MLCad / 772
Re: Question about MLCAD colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 05:59:19 GMT

Good question - currently MLCad does not support changing the edge color -
but it should do ...

I've got the color definitions from the LDLite source code. I must admit,
that I never asked about the edge colors. I have no idea from where they are

Michael

--
Ing Michael Lachmann

Joseph Cardana <jcardanas@home.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
G6tDJ9.CyJ@lugnet.com...
Michael,

    In reference to the Main and Edge colors... If I color a part red the
edges are bright red. Is there a way to have the edge colors black or dark
gray? Is there a reason for the odd edge colors?

Joe