 CAD / MLCad / 693 (-5)
  Re: Part rotation point

"Michael Lachmann" <m.lachmann@xpoint.at> wrote in message news:G5FxIw.746@lugnet.com... (...) different (...) the (...) So are you talking about two types of part-based rotation points: rotation points contained in the part file _and_ user-defined (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Part rotation point

I thought it this way: o Each part can have several custom rotation points - each with a different name for the user o The user can select the general rotation point strategy (e.g. world origine, part center ... part rotation point). o Here I (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Part rotation point

I noticed one of Marc Klein's parts had comments for a part rotation point. I assume this is because he used MLCad to open the part and saved it. It got me thinking, though. What if a part file had extended commands for custom part rotation points (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Sugestions and Requests.

Michael Lachmann wrote in message ... (...) When you do the save partslist to file, there's no checkbox for the steps and you get everything separated by step. It would be great to have the option (I'm currently sucking the file into Foxpro and (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Mirroring models

(...) I'd be interested in it. I used one of the methods suggested, and while it works ok for me I plan on making the DAT file publicly available and I want it to be to be "correct." If you want to post it somewhere and provide the URL that'd be (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact