 CAD / MLCad / 673 (-5)
  Re: Sugestions and Requests.

(...) I believe Gary wants a list of parts that is NOT sorted by step number. For now, the best way to do this is to save a second copy of the model, remove all steps and then print a parts list. Will (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Sugestions and Requests.

(...) Gary, I'm not sure what's going on here, but if I select "Extras" on the main menu, then "Reports" and then "Pieces", I get a compiled list, just as Michael says. Perhaps you are using an older version of MLCad? -Andy Lynch (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Sugestions and Requests.

(...) Well thats not exactly what I meant, This is what I get for a model(sorry its so long) I picked for this purpose: Step Numb. Color Part Description ---...--- 1 1 Black 3023.DAT Plate 1 x 2 2 1 Black 3795.DAT Plate 2 x 6 3 1 Black 3710.DAT (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Sugestions and Requests.

Gary, wish number 1 is already on my implementation list, wish number 2 exists already and can be found under Extras/Reports/Pieces ... also you can save a part list into a file from the file-menu, or you print one. Michael Gary Blessing (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Sugestions and Requests.

Hi, Ive got a coupe of ideas that would make things easier(for me at least) 1. A "select all" function to go with "copy" and "paste". 2. A compiler, something that would list how many of each piece is in a model, ie:for ordering pieces you don't (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact