 CAD / MLCad / 666
  Re: Mirroring models

I wrote a VB program to mirror the symetrical portions of my star destroyer. I can post it somewhere if anyone is interested : ) "Bryan Hodges" <bhodges@SPAMBLOCKco...ntweb.net> wrote in message news:G59Gqv.3p2@lugnet.com... (...) completed (...) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Mirroring models

(...) I'd be interested in it. I used one of the methods suggested, and while it works ok for me I plan on making the DAT file publicly available and I want it to be to be "correct." If you want to post it somewhere and provide the URL that'd be (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)