 CAD / MLCad / 663 (-5)
  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) as (...) I use LDLite for the rendering. There's a -W parameter that lets you increase the width of the lines when drawing at higher resolutions, which is a big help. You can get it here: (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD Suggestions

"Michael Lachmann" <m.lachmann@xpoint.at> wrote in message news:G58Msq.Iyu@lugnet.com... (...) mean (...) to (...) where (...) That would be better if there were callback, but just being able to run the utility from within MLCad would be great. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Mirroring models

(...) If you save your wing as a file (ex. wing.dat), then you can open a new file in MLCad, go to Multipart-Import Model, find your wing.dat file and import it. Then select the main model of the newer file, click the Add-Part button, check the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Mirroring models

(...) Unfortunately none of the CAD proggies (that I'm familiar with) support an automated mirror function. Hopefully we can add that to Michael's "todo" list for MLCAD. If the wings truly are identical you can probably get close by copying and (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD Suggestions

(...) Yes. The particular DLL interface is up to you of course, but the Idea of a user expandable system is what I am looking for. You could add comment tags bracing the generated lines with the DLL name and any parameters the DLL wants to save, so (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact