 CAD / MLCad / 633 (-5)
  MLCAD Tutorial in french - Tutoriel MLCAD en français

Bonjour à tous. Le tutoriel pour MLCAD est disponible en français sur la page officielle (URL) The tutorial for MLCAD is available in french on the official page (URL) Klein (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export Problems

This sounds something is wrong - the dialog wan't allow to continue until all the data are correct: 1) Make sure export path contains a valid directory name (e.g. C:\TEMP) 2) If you are using the processing log-file make sure the entry contains a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Can the MLCAD rendering engine be put in a DLL?

Should be possible since I use a static link library for holding the renderer and file cache. When V2.0 is ready I will work on that. Michael Anders Isaksson <isaksson.etuna@REMO...tninet.se> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: G4n910.Axy@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Re: A few 1.99 bugs and suggestions

Hy Jeff, thank you for the bug - reports, I will go through them soon and correct them in V2.0 - thanks for your help Michael Jeff Boen <onyx@flash.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: G4MCt3.Kq3@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) on (...) around (...) area (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export Problems

(...) Only Michael can say for sure, but my belief is that this dialog is simply not fully functional yet. I would guess that all the fields and actions will become active in the next release. J (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact