 CAD / MLCad / 616
Re: How do you break down an inserted shortcut?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 16:23:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann writes:
You can use MPD for that ... an example:

1) You create your main scene without the figures ...
2) You IMPORT the figures now, either sitting, staying however
3) You switch back to the main-scene and include the sub-model (the figure)
like any other part into the main-scene. The part list (top left window)
will show an entry called document - from there you can drag your figure
into the main-scene.

Try that - it will work.

Ah!  Now I see.  Yes, that's exactly what I was trying to do.  And now that
I actually do it, I see that the previous response *should* have been
helpful, but I was too dense to read it closely.

Thanks!  Now all I need is some Duplo Train elements.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com