 CAD / MLCad / 601
  Re: Problem with adding parts to large model

(...) I had a look at this problem, and all I can say until now is: Thats true. However for me it is possible to place the new part using the enter position and rotation dialog, also it is possible to move the part in the view using the mouse (If (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Problem with adding parts to large model

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann writes: <SNIP>I completed the drop. (...) Sh... it's a rounding problem ... but I could fix it. Bug-fix is available in the next release. Michael (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Problem with adding parts to large model

Great - Thanks Michael! I just want to say again how much fun I have with your program. I've gotten more good out of MLCAD than I have out of any other computer software I've ever had! Keep up the great work! Brad Michael Lachmann (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)