 CAD / MLCad / 605
Re: Problem with adding parts to large model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 13:05:07 GMT

Great - Thanks Michael!

I just want to say again how much fun I have with your program.  I've gotten
more good out of MLCAD than I have out of any other computer software I've
ever had!

Keep up the great work!

Brad

Michael Lachmann <michael.lachmann@maxmobil.at> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann writes:
<SNIP>I completed the drop.

Unfortunately, it seems to be confused with this model.  Load it, select • a
1x1x1 brick and attempt to drop it near the top of the building on the • front
view.  It drops it way below the building (about +2000Y, instead • of -2000Y)
and often not even near the cursor in the X direction.  The other parts
recently added all have Y coordinates around -2000.

Sh... it's a rounding problem ... but I could fix it.

Bug-fix is available in the next release.

Michael