 CAD / MLCad / 590
  Re: Export command question

(...) Sorry for that, I think I oversaw your posting ... again sorry. Could you please mail the mpd in question? Please send it to mailto:m.lachmann@xpoint.at I will have a look at it. Theoretically there should be no difference at all. Regards, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export command question

(...) No need to apologize, really. I have to say that I'm sorry if my post sounded a little harsh (It wasn't intended as such) (...) It's not about a single .mpd file in particular. All the .MPD files I've made have the same problem. (...) Anyway (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)