 CAD / MLCad / 59
Re: General Comments to MLCad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 14:05:45 GMT

However I think it's time to also introduce a new dat format which is not
compatible to the LEdit/LView anymore which could allow to specify • rendering
and viewing options as well as color definitions and other things.

If this were to be implemented would MLCad still have an option to save in a
standard DAT format (no hex code, etc) to allow for sharing MOC's with the
majority of LEGO Cad users?  I would love the ability to save my models as
POV files, etc but don't want to lose the backwards compatibility with the
heritage of LEGO Cad.

Please tell me what you think about all that, and maybe we should start a
discussion here :-)

Okay.  I did :-)

Will