 CAD / MLCad / 575
    Re: Can this be done easily? —Michael Lachmann
   I think the problem is again the part itself. To line up parts you need to have reference points where you can line up. LDraw parts do not have such points. The same thing is valid for intersecting parts. I'm sure it's possible to detect that parts (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Can this be done easily? —Daniel Crichton
   "Michael Lachmann" <m.lachmann@xpoint.at> wrote in message news:G3sn27.ACJ@lugnet.com... (...) parts - (...) into (...) When I get the chance I'll dig out my 3D modelling books and see if I can slap together a small app to look for intersecting (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)