 CAD / MLCad / 463 (-5)
  MLCad Startup

This is just a little nitpick, but I noticed that when MLCad starts up, it isn't maximized. It is set to fill the screen, but not actually in a maximized state. Occasionally i have accidentally gone to minimize the screen and instead dragged the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Still Can't Find it...

Thanks, that was the solution! ~ Michael (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Usage Question

(...) Right, and you're probably delivering to a clientele that uses 19 inch or bigger displays with monster resolution like 1768 x 1280, in unix where you have more control over scroll bar width... (1) We are stuck on small displays, my laptop (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Usage Question

(...) Only as an option or config item please, I don;t have the realestate to spend on scroll bars, they are too fat. ++Lar (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  MLCAD Error Question

I downloaded the new LDRAW parts distribution the other day and now I get numerous errors similar to this one when I use MLCAD: File studel.dat not found, continue loading? I have encountered half a dozen or so similar errors. Ideas? Mike - (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact