 CAD / MLCad / 423 (-10)
  Re: some thoughts on ldraw parts

(...) THIS user of LDraw tools considers decorated torsos of GREAT value. I only wis they were all done or that there was an easier way to do what are essentially bitmaps tiled onto a flat surface. Too bad the LDraw standard didn't allow for tiling (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: "Step" mode for MLCad?

(...) Not really viable for me. I'm a mouser and I don't have the keyboard memory space to remember LEdit commands, although I have lots of visual memory space left to remember what MLCad icons mead. Plus running two different editors against the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: "Step" mode for MLCad?

(...) [...] (...) Another (and I think better) way to check assembly steps is by putting it in view mode (F2) and clicking in the editing window to display the steps in sequence. For readjusting the fit of _many_ interior parts, I run LEdit at the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: "Step" mode for MLCad?

(...) Having this particular setting shortcutted (via a button on some toolbar, or via a cntl key sequence) would be very handy indeed. I find of the settings, this is the thing i turn on and off the most. I am OK with having to do a cntl-r to get (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: tubing

(...) OK, I have done a similar thing in my PCC which uses yellow tubing for handrails. the tubing needs to be 14 plates high so I changed the length -20 to -14*8 by hand in the mpd to get the length right, then moved/rotated the tubing around in (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Hide part in next and subsequent steps...

Is there a way to hide a part or parts in subsequent steps using mlcad...?.. If there is I am missing it.. Thanks Tom (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Parts selector on the left

OK! That did it. Thanks. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Parts selector on the left

Maybe you changed the viewing angle?! Press right mouse-key in this view, select "View Angle" and in this sub-menu select "3D". Michael Jaco van der Molen <jmolen@globalxs.nl> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 39CB64BD.8174FADE@gl...alxs.nl... (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Parts selector on the left

(...) It's in the Change menu under Settings. Go to the Document tab and set the Default 3D rotation settings to X:23, Y:45, Z:0. This changes the view of the pieces on the left and the camera angle for saving bitmaps of you model. HTH John Gramley (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Parts selector on the left

Hi all, Why are the parts on the left suddenly shown from top? How do I put the view to 3D again? I cannot seem to find it in the settings. Greetingz... Sjaacko (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact