 CAD / MLCad / 421
Re: "Step" mode for MLCad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 16:05:04 GMT

On Wed, 27 Sep 2000 Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Dennis Osborn writes:
Hakan, look under "Settings", "Change", the "Rendering" tab, in the • Edit-Mode
Options box, click "Draw to selected part only".

[...]
When you are checking assembly steps, this is a must. When you are
readjusting
the fit of some interior part, this is a big timesaver (although not
a must).

Another (and I think better) way to check assembly steps is by putting it
in view mode (F2) and clicking in the editing window to display the steps
in sequence.

For readjusting the fit of _many_ interior parts, I run LEdit at the same
time as MLCad, since LEdit seems to draw the parts quicker.

Maybe this helps,
--Ryan

E-mail: Ryanjf2@juno.com
Amateur radio call sign: kb1fob