 CAD / MLCad / 42
  Re: hoses

(...) I've also made a similar utility for GNU Emacs (available for free for most platforms). There is a description of the algorithm and a tutorial at (URL) need a PNG-enabled browser to see the Emacs screenshots. Sorry about that.) If all goes (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: hoses

Fredrik Glöckner wrote... (...) "hose-seg.dat" in both cases. Could you check that up, please? (...) to seeing that model. // Eric -- "The great thing about Lego isn't that you can build something out of it, the great thing is that you can build (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: hoses

(...) Ah, yes. Thanks for the correction! (...) I'm happy to hear that you liked it. I really want to finish off a few animations before I present it, though. So we'll see if I can get the time to do it during the Christmas holiday. :-) Fredrik (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)