 CAD / MLCad / 412
  Re: "Step" mode for MLCad?

Hakan, look under "Settings", "Change", the "Rendering" tab, in the Edit-Mode Options box, click "Draw to selected part only". I hope this is what you were looking for. Dennis (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: "Step" mode for MLCad?

(...) Thanks a lot, that was exactly the option I was looking for. Regards, Hakan (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: "Step" mode for MLCad?

(...) Having this particular setting shortcutted (via a button on some toolbar, or via a cntl key sequence) would be very handy indeed. I find of the settings, this is the thing i turn on and off the most. I am OK with having to do a cntl-r to get (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)