 CAD / MLCad / 413
Re: "Step" mode for MLCad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 13:22:25 GMT

"Dennis Osborn" <osbodr01@holmes.ipfw.edu> writes:

Hakan, look under "Settings", "Change", the "Rendering" tab, in the Edit-Mode
Options box, click "Draw to selected part only".

I hope this is what you were looking for.  Dennis

Thanks a lot, that was exactly the option I was looking for.

Regards,
Hakan

--
"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature"