 CAD / MLCad / 298 (-10)
  Re: MLCAD rotation (future request)

It would also help if there were menu commands/tool buttons to move the rotation point to the world origin or the local origin. Steve "who posted all these messages while I was on vacation?" Bliss (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Golden Astronaut helmets? and Breastplates?

Hi, I'm using MLCad to model an "Original Model" (6457 from 1999, sorry no scan on brickshelf) for the inventory and model repository; but with a few pieces, I'm pretty much stumped: 1) MLCad doesn't seem to have a color for those "golden" helmets. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: tubing

(...) If I ever had to model string I probably would use a scaled cylinder... I would like to see your part become official! It's very useful. (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: tubing

(...) I don't think that users would normally want to scale parts. The part you were presented with just now is probably the exception: No other parts in the LDraw library should be scaled to other sizes than the ones they come in. But then again, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: tubing

(...) Cool. That worked. I had to edit the MPD by hand, though, I could not just edit the matrix values in MLCad directly. I think I found an MLCad quirk though. With non unit scaling/rotation factors I found that I could not move the part in the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD rotation (future request)

I will but this onto the list for V2.1 since V2.0 is in testing phase right now, there are a lot of nice little things in this version, and I don't like to make this version unstable now. Michael Jeff Boen <onyx@flash.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: how do I combine 2 models in mlcad to render one image?

(...) Don't feel bad Jon, heck i'm pretty much experience because i learn very fast but that tip will help alot now...of course learning too much too fast wont help me right now, especially tough things like java, flash, html and several other thing (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  MLCAD rotation (future request)

I know I've brought this up before.. and I still feel it is an important point. The current method of roation if MLCAD is far more limited than the method available in LEdit. Although I appreciate the new option to rotate via world origin or object (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

"Randy Williams" <r_r_williams@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FytJMo.A5r@lugnet.com... (...) part (...) Oh wow thank you SO much! Thats really easy. Shows you what a newbie to ldraw I am. Jon. (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: how do I combine 2 models in mlcad to render one image?

yes, just open one part of you model (most likely the center.) then rightclick on the modeling area, go to add, then part. then click custom part and load your other dat file. thats it! (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact