 CAD / MLCad / 289
Re: how do I combine 2 models in mlcad to render one image?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 12:20:48 GMT

yes, just open one part of you model (most likely the center.)  then
rightclick on the modeling area, go to add, then part. then click custom part
and load your other dat file. thats it!