 CAD / MLCad / 2372
  MLCad Group

Hi all, Currently I am working on a model where I make extensive use of Groups in MLCad in combination with LPub command REMOVE GROUP. Regarding Groups in MLCad, can someone verify this: - Elements in a group should all be part of the same step in (...) (13 years ago, 24-May-11, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCad Group

(...) Interesting indeed! Is there any kind of documentation on these META-commands anywhere? I think this may be a better alternative to my unfinished LDSwitch approach(?) /Tore (13 years ago, 24-May-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: MLCad Group

(...) Hi Tore, Jaco has documented it in the LPub4 web page. The idea is that buffer exchange is most commonly used for removing parts from the previous step, but what if you want to remove something from an older step? You could use buffer (...) (13 years ago, 24-May-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: MLCad Group

In lugnet.cad.dev, Tore Eriksson wrote: <snip> (...) You can find all MLCad meta commands in the MLCads developer documentation here (URL) regards, Michael (13 years ago, 25-Aug-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: MLCad Group

(...) Thank you very much, Michael! /Tore (13 years ago, 25-Aug-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)