 CAD / Development / 11156
Re: MLCad Group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2011 13:43:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Hi all,

Currently I am working on a model where I make extensive use of Groups in MLCad
in combination with LPub command REMOVE GROUP. Regarding Groups in MLCad, can
someone verify this:

- Elements in a group should all be part of the same step in the model,
- Every element in a group should be preceeded by the "MLCAD BTG GroupName"
metacommand,
- The exact amount of elements should be in the GROUP metacommand.

Like so:

0 MLCAD BTG GroupName
1 x y z 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 part.dat
0 MLCAD BTG GroupName
1 x y z 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 part.dat
0 GROUP 2 GroupName

Thanks.

Jaco

Interesting indeed! Is there any kind of documentation on these META-commands
anywhere? I think this may be a better alternative to my unfinished LDSwitch
approach(?)

/Tore