 CAD / MLCad / 215
Re: Annoucement and Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 03:13:29 GMT

Michael Lachmann <michael.lachmann@maxmobil.at> wrote in message
news:FttFtA.94s@lugnet.com...
<snip>

1) I'm planning to improve the way of finding parts, the version 1.9 will • have
a better preview which shows more parts at once, but it's still hard to • find
parts.

I think finding parts is pretty easy and intuitive already, but showing a
few more parts in the preview window certainly could not hurt.

Thank you so much for this great program, Michael!  Keep up the good work!

Build On!
John Matthews