 CAD / MLCad / 2125
Re: MLCAD mirrored submodels - Help please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:03:10 GMT

Torben wrote:
Thanks guys - I've more or less understood it now, but I'll dig about a bit more
too.
Can't believe I chose 8862 to put together as my first model.  Angled
components, pneumatic tubes and pumps as well as the two digger buckets, which
as far as I can see have never been drawn (2814 & 4700)!  Oh well, getting
towards the end now and looking pretty good.

I have seen the large one somewhere.
I can't recall where though :(

Another ******** of a model to do is the 8480 technic shuttle:
http://personal.earlsoft.co.uk/lego/model.php?setid=8480
I gave up on the cables and fibre optics...

:D

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/