 CAD / MLCad / 1963
  Re: Where have maxi gone?

(...) I think some of the parts may not be official yet. Look here and at the prev and next links. (URL) that what you're looking for? Have fun, Don (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Where have maxi gone?

(...) Thanks Don. I sure you're right. I thought they already were in the LDraw library. By the way, does anyone know how long maxifigs have been around? I'm beginning to feel that at the rate we're going, we would never catch up with all the new (...) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)