 CAD / MLCad / 1963
Re: Where have maxi gone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:07:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Edwin Pilobello wrote:
I believe there used to be a class for maxifigs in the Other>M folder.
Now that I want to find them, I can't.  Where are they, have they ever
been or is maxi a 4-letter word unlike mini?

I think some of the parts may not be official yet.  Look here and
at the prev and next links.

  http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/685c01.dat

Is that what you're looking for?

Have fun,