 CAD / MLCad / 1964
Re: Where have maxi gone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 07:21:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Don Heyse wrote:

I think some of the parts may not be official yet.  Look here and
at the prev and next links.

  http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/685c01.dat

Is that what you're looking for?

Have fun,

Don

Thanks Don.  I sure you're right.  I thought they already were in the LDraw
library.

By the way, does anyone know how long maxifigs have been around?

I'm beginning to feel that at the rate we're going, we would never catch up with
all the new themes Lego Company comes out with.  Browsing through my latest S@H
catalog, I see new Alpha Team, Knights Kingdom, Harry Potter, Spiderman, etc.
etc.

I wonder how far behind we are at 2,500 or so official LDraw parts compared to
to the total number of individual parts Lego Company has produced?