 CAD / MLCad / 1860
    Part name recognition in MLCad? —Dave Schuler
   While viewing my inventory of some, let us say, "custom" parts, I noticed that certain primitives are not completely recognized in MLCad's display window. Specifically, I've made a primitive called "stud2cl.dat" that MLCad omits from the displayed (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Part name recognition in MLCad? —Niels Karsdorp
   Hi Dave, I think you have the Stud-Mode option set to Coarse in MLCad. Change this to Normal and you will see the correct studs. This option set to Coarse will replace all stud*.dat primitives with stu2*.dat wich are low-res and thus rendered (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Part name recognition in MLCad? —Dave Schuler
   (...) Thanks for the suggestion--I'll try it out tonight and report back tomorrow. Dave! (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)