 CAD / MLCad / 1862
Re: Part name recognition in MLCad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 20:44:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Niels Karsdorp wrote:
Hi Dave,

I think you have the Stud-Mode option set to Coarse in MLCad.
Change this to Normal and you will see the correct studs.
This option set to Coarse will replace all stud*.dat primitives
with stu2*.dat wich are low-res and thus rendered faster.

Thanks for the suggestion--I'll try it out tonight and report back tomorrow.

Dave!