 CAD / MLCad / 1825
Re: Problems with creation of images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:52:24 GMT

Usually this error message says what it means. There is a problem creating
or overwriting the file. E.g. this could be cause because of creating a file
with more than 8.3 characters on an older file system, that the old file
which eventually shell be overwritten is set to read only. On newer systems
also the disk quota might have been exceeded.

Michael
"Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi all,

Recently I got an E-mail from someone who cannot create images with MLCad.
He gets the error message: Failed to create the file!
Whatever the problem is, it is not his PC, OS, version, harddisk space, • user
rights, etc.

Does anyone have an idea or common experience?

Thanks.

Jaco