 CAD / MLCad / 1824
Re: Problems with creation of images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 23:17:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
   Hi all,

Recently I got an E-mail from someone who cannot create images with MLCad. He gets the error message: Failed to create the file! Whatever the problem is, it is not his PC, OS, version, harddisk space, user rights, etc.

Does anyone have an idea or common experience?

Thanks.

Jaco

What OS version does he have?

What MLCAD version does he have?

Is he attempting to run MLCAD from a CD?

Has he uninstalled AND cleaned out windows registery and then reinstalled everything?

Can you give him my email or have him contact the ldraw.org help desk at help@ldraw.org.

Thanks,

-AHui

LDraw Help Desk