 CAD / MLCad / 1743 (-5)
  MLCAD V3.00 Question / bug remark?

Hi, I have some questions, abouth MLCAD V3.00 one's abouth the ' Flexible hose generator ' witch is implemented in MLCAD. 1) Where can i find a good Help file or manual about this utility? I need it to create a flexible hose for my train. 2) I (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Feature Request - User Defined Model Directory

"Michael Lachmann" <michael.lachmann@lm...tware.com> wrote in message news:HJzKJw.woq@lugnet.com... (...) Fair enough. Thanks, Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Hi Will, something like that is foreseen in the next release, but this will take another while until its ready. Michael "Will Hess" <nc_hokie@ripline.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HJuHzn.19Dv@lugnet.com... (...) change (...) ease (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Feature Request - User Defined Model Directory

Michael, Could you look at the possibility of adding an option to let the user change the default Models directory to something other than the directory created by LDRAW? I like to keep my models in Windows' My Documents folder for ease of backup (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Create an installer for the Dutch MLCad DLL file

"Matthew Miller" <mattdm@mattdm.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:slrnbja4tt.8bj.....bu.edu... (...) You might also wan't to try InnoSetup (URL) is also free. Regards, Michael (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact