 CAD / MLCad / 1698 (-5)
  Re: Feature Suggestion

Michael Lachmann <michael.lachmann@lm...tware.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: HGDx5L.1uJA@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) updated (...) to (...) ooh i'd like that. it would be usefull to be able to edit the extra path for unofficial parts though. i (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Feature Suggestion

I also have a suggestion. There could be included a "Search in Keywords" in the search tool. CU Bernd (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Feature Suggestion

(...) Hmm, I see what you're saying. I am envisioning a tree where you can check if you want to see: • Submodels • Official Parts • Unofficial Parts • Primitives Each one can be checked/unchecked individually. So, say if I just wanted to see (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  Re: Feature Suggestion

Hi Paul, I was thinking about something like that but in a different more generic way: I could insert another path into the part search path just after any official path. Thus if you use unofficial parts which haven't been defined yet MLCad would (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Feature Suggestion

Hi Tim, would it be enough to have some sort of extra window opened on request and showing the tree of an individual selected part or mpd? Otherwice I guess the window would be overloaded and most of my users wouldn't have any benefit out of this (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact