 CAD / MLCad / 1663 (-5)
  Re: Enhancement requests

Amy, If you right click on a color box in the colors tool bar, you can change which color that box represents. MLCad will remember your colors between sessions too. HTH -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Amy Hughes" (...) bar, (...) (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Enhancement requests

1) Colors I build mostly with white, tan, trans-white (clear) and trans-light-blue. Unfortunately, three of those colors aren't displayed in the Colors tool bar, and two of them aren't even in the first 16. It'd be wonderful if I could place any (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: What is exactly "optional line"?

(...) Hi Rob, Take a look a the draft LDraw.org file format spec. (URL) tried to explain Type 5 line a plainly as possible. If you still have more questions, let me know. -Orion (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  What is exactly "optional line"?

Hi. What is optional line exactly? I am trying to translate it to Czech but I cannot figure out what optional line exactly is. It makes 4 vertexes regardless on how many do I type in. Is it used to make surfaces or something like that? Can anyone (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD for Linux :D

(...) So we'll look forward to seeing your LDraw creations in the near future? ;) Steve (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact