 CAD / MLCad / 1613 (-10)
  Re: Making screenshots

(...) I made czech translation. I started just for fun, than I realized it could be useful. Now I'm translating just to see it complete, as there are (in my opinion) five or ten lego fans in whole country. So now I hope that when Michael will make (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Making screenshots

(...) working What language did you translate. I am doing Dutch now. :-) (...) appears (...) decided (...) completely (...) I suggest you save all your pictures in the BMP format of Paint and then convert the to Gifs with another program. (...) (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Translating MLCad to Dutch

Hi Michael, In the normal English version the Extrasbar does not have a caption. Where can I find that? Jaco (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Making screenshots

(...) I will surely try! Thanks a lot Robert (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Making screenshots

(...) Well, the built in screen capture stuff under windows, is not the greatest, I would suggest you find a graphics program that will do the job alot better, and use it, rather than M$ Paint to edit them. Jasco Software, has a neat little (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Making screenshots

Hi there! I have one question. I recently finished translation of MLCad language dll and now I am working on translation of on-line help (or whatever it it) (It's help which appears after pressing F1 key). This help is full of .gif screenshots, so I (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Translating MLCad to Dutch

(...) :-( indeed :-) (...) them (...) That I have noticed. It would be very nice though to get that translated aswell. I also did a "translation" on the MLCad.grp file. Jaco (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Hmm, I'm sorry but there are no terms ... that is hardcoded :-( There are some other texts as well which are hardcoded. I'll try to get them out in the next release. Michael "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Translating MLCad to Dutch

Hi Michael, Where can I find the terms for Other Parts, Models and Favorites in the Parts Group configuration? Jaco (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Translating MLCad to Dutch

Thanks! I will do my best to translate these screens too. Jaco (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact