 CAD / MLCad / 1420
Re: A few question about editing in MLCad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 14:52:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Øyvind Steinnes writes:
Question 1:
How too make a bend on a hose, part 79.dat (Technic Ribbed Hose) or 78.dat
(complete 120LDU long)?

Two ways to make these:
1.) Download LDDesignPad and use my Make DAT Curves Plugin.
    LDDesignPad found here: http://www.m8laune.de
    Plugin found here: http://www.pobursky.com/Ldraw.htm
2.) Use Fredrik Glockner's LDraw Mode for GNU Emacs
    LDraw Mode found here:
      http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/ldraw-mode/index.html

-Orion