 CAD / MLCad / 1403 (-10)
  Re: mlcad.log files filling my disk

(...) I run WinME (on AMD Tbird 1.4, 512MB DDR) and I've had a couple of DATs with many thousands of parts not LEGO models, I was using MLCad to redesign my living room on a 1 stud to 1 inch scale!), and never had a problem with it. I find WinME is (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: mlcad.log files filling my disk

(...) Bosh. Win98 is perfectly fine for this kind of thing; MLCad worked just fine for me for large models with a similar piece count and RAM size. It was a little slow, but it worked just fine. That being said, it looks like Michael has found the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: mlcad.log files filling my disk

Wow 2000 parts now there you problem try not to make big models make them smaller or divided that models in to 8 dat or ldr files of 250 parts each so that way windows 98 SE can work with out pain is a crapy os I don't recomember to anyone 9x or ME (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: mlcad.log files filling my disk

(...) Windows 98 Second Edition. Memory, ummm (the machine is at home), I think 64M with a spare gig . But it is a 3 year-old laptop so that means it's probably a bit light on everything (CPU, memory, disk), but it is sufficient for most of my (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD not working...

"Markham Carroll" <mc_booga@hotpop.com> wrote in message news:H15Iu8.86y@lugnet.com... <snippet> Um... I found out what was wrong. I used to have two hard drives in my computer, and when I took the old one out, the drive letters changed and my (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD not working...

When you are on a NT system make sure you have access to that path and that you can write to the registry. On XP this requires admin rights - or to be the owner of the computer. Michael "Markham Carroll" <mc_booga@hotpop.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: mlcad.log files filling my disk

Hi Kerry, there is a known problem with MLCad on none NT machines which will be fixed in the next release. There is nothing what you can do against this message yet, but MLCad itself is still fully operational. You can delete the log file from time (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: mlcad.log files filling my disk

(...) What OS are you using? How much memory? I've seen *huge* models (>10000 parts) work fine in MLcad, so I doubt thats the problem. ROSCO (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD not working...

"Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:H15HKz.3o4@lugnet.com... (...) this. (...) LDraw (...) I can't start MLCAD, but the error message lets me change the path. It still doesn't work. -- Markham Carroll (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD not working...

(...) Try this: In MLCad, go to Settings->General->Change... Check and make sure the Lego Base Path is the directory where you have LDraw installed. -Orion (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact