 CAD / MLCad / 1403
Re: mlcad.log files filling my disk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:15:37 GMT

Eduardo Vazquez Harte <eduvazhar@terra.es> wrote:
Wow 2000 parts now there you problem try not to make big models
make them smaller or divided that models in to 8 dat or ldr files
of 250 parts each so that way windows 98 SE can work with out
pain is a crapy os I don't recomember to anyone 9x or ME I will
not go back to them for nothing and if I have to only win95.

I run WinME (on AMD Tbird 1.4, 512MB DDR) and I've had a couple of DATs with
many thousands of parts not LEGO models, I was using MLCad to redesign my
living room on a 1 stud to 1 inch scale!), and never had a problem with it.
I find WinME is rock solid, I use it for everything except web development
as I need to have IIS running to build sites to host on Windows 2000
servers.

Dan