 CAD / MLCad / 1344
  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

(...) I'm actually somewhat UNhappy right now. Maybe I'm a bit of a nut, but are these the first ldraw extensions that come with a lizence agreement? I admit the requirements in the agreement are probably a good procedure to follow, but why do they (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

May I say you got that wrong? The license is ment for developers going to implement the command into theire own programs. Then I would like to have some notice from where the commands originally came from. I never sayed or wrote that you have to (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

(...) Um, submission of a part subjects the part to the LDraw.org license, or is intended to. The parts library is protected by an overall license, or is intended to be in the future once the license is in place (that this effort has appeared to be (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

Let me just say before I get started here that I think Michael has made a terrific contribution to this community with MLCAD. I just think he's a bit confused about the ramifications of his license agreement and I hope we can clear it up. (...) I (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)