 CAD / MLCad / 124
    Re: Why is my transparency greyed out? —Will Hess
   (...) like I used to on (...) I had this difficulty too :-) Click on the "More" button to bring up the color dialog box. Click on the slider to the right of that dialog box to access the transparent colors. Hope that helps, Will (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Why is my transparency greyed out? —Michael Lachmann
   (...) Yes that should work. And if you use transparent colors more often you can customize your color-toolbox by rightclicking on the color-button and selecting a different color. Michael (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Why is my transparency greyed out? —Will Hess
   (...) more often you can (...) color-button and (...) I LIKE this. Do you think you can fix the pop-up color names so that they display the customized color instead of the original color? Thanks, Will (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Why is my transparency greyed out? —Michael Lachmann
   (...) Uuuupps, this should work ... I will have a look at this ... Michael (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        My transparency colors are all BLACK now —Ahui Herrera
   I knew I should not have touched that button but alas I did. I clicked on the default button (settings->general) and now whenever I want to make a part transparent it won't! MLCad said that the color is a custom color but shows BLACK on the view (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: My transparency colors are all BLACK now —Travis Dickinson
   Try going to Settings->General->Change and look at the shading optimizations. If it is set to maximum, change it. I've had the same problem before. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)