 CAD / MLCad / 1231
    Interesting non-LEGO uses for MLCad (also applies to LDraw and alike editors) —Daniel Crichton
   Last night I decided to remodel my living room - currently there's only 1 spot in the room suitable for watching DVDs with the full surround experience, and movie nights with mates are becoming a regular now. So I sat down and though "hey, why not (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Interesting non-LEGO uses for MLCad (also applies to LDraw and alike editors) —Bernd Broich
      (...) I have started to create my own sf universe, so I came up to make 3D-maps of the galaxy and their states. For this I used ML-Cad and LDView to view it. Also I started to create Starships without bricks, only as polygone models. CU Bernd (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Interesting non-LEGO uses for MLCad (also applies to LDraw and alike editors) —Steve Bliss
     (...) I've used LDraw tools to design a loft my children's bedroom, and to design a corner unit for my wife's craft work. I think I posted both designs to one of the lugnet.cad.dat groups. Steve (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Interesting non-LEGO uses for MLCad (also applies to LDraw and alike editors) —Daniel Crichton
   I've just uploaded the first renders of the progress on my room design. I've used a scale of 1 stud to 1 inch, and if I had enough of the right bricks I could probably build this later :) At the moment I still have quite a bit of work to - the 2 and (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Interesting non-LEGO uses for MLCad (also applies to LDraw and alike editors) —Daniel Crichton
   Doh! Forgot the URL: (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)